As an administrator or manager, there are two ways to adjust the schedule of the employees who report to you. First, you can mass upload schedule adjustments for multiple employees. The second way, is to manually manage the schedules of your employees under the My Team tab. This is advisable when dealing with only a small number of employees. In both cases, adjusted schedules are automatically considered approved. Let's get to know this Manage Schedule feature better.
2. Select the employee/s you wish to manage schedule by clicking on the box/es.
3. Click on the Manage Schedule button.
4. Select the date range, then click the Search button.
5. Input the start and end times for the shifts and the breaks.
6. On the right side, click on the boxes for Rest Days where applicable. Note that clicking on the box will automatically remove the schedules.
7. By default, any changes in the schedule saved here will send an email notification to the employee. If you do not want to send this email notification, untick the Email to employee checkbox below the date range.
8. Click on the Save button.
There's another way to update schedules for many employees at a time. Check out this related article! - How do I mass upload schedule adjustments?