Happy New Year, everyone! With the new year comes new updates here on your Sprout Payroll system. Let's get to know more of these updates below:
Validation of Duplicate TIN in Add/Edit Excel file and Payroll Application
Additional enhancement in Sprout Payroll now has validation for duplicate TIN. The error message is added in the annotated file when duplicate TIN was uploaded or added in the application.
Unifying Field Names Both in HR and Payroll
Unified field name was made both HR and Payroll bulk employee upload template and employee profile in Sprout Payroll.
- Status Date was previously "Status Effectivity Date"
- Work Hours per Day was previously "daily hour"
- Consultant Percent Tax was previously "Consultant"
- Employee ID was previously "Employee No."
- Date of Birth was previously "Birth Date"
- Location was previously "Plant/Location"
- Job Title was previously " Position"
- Hire Date was previously "Start Date"
- Payroll ID was previously "Payrollpie ID"
- SSS No. was previously "SSS#"
-TIN was previously "TIN #"
- Philhealth No. was previously "Philhealth #"
- HDMF No. was previously "HDMF#"
- Contact No. was previously " Phone"
- Home Address was previously "Address"
- Zip Code was previously "Zip"
- Bank Account No. was previously "Bank Account #"
- Minimum Wage Earner was previously "Minimum Wage"
- De Minimis was previously "De Minimis Total"
- Government Deductions was previously "Gov Deductions"
Calculated Threshold in the Net Pay Variance Report
Additional sheet for calculated threshold can be found now in the net pay variance report for easy reference. For employer's with net pay threshold setup in their company profile, the additional sheet with the list of employee's adjustment remaining balance and adjustments not included in the payroll.
You may refer to this related article Net Pay Threshold for more information.
Previous Employer Tax Details under Employee Profile
Enhancement on the previous tax details under employee profile. The character limitations increases to 14 digits.
I hope this information helps! If you have any questions, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.