Hi there! We're sharing your our latest updates in Sprout Payroll this month. We have added SSS- AMS Contribution List and Transmittal Report in Sprout Payroll.
It is a thru- the- web facility that enables employers to do the following:
- Enroll their employees one time, in lieu of monthly R3 submissions
- Updates records as needed
- Prepare their payable Contribution Collection List for the current month
Click here to view the guidelines.
Here's a quick guide on how to generate the SSS- AMS report in Sprout Payroll:
1. Once you logged in to Sprout Payroll, Click on Reports>>SSS>>SSS AMSCCL
2. Once on the SSS AMS page, fill out necessary information then click on Generate Employee List for the Contribution Collection List and Generate Transmittal Report.
Here's the quick guide for filling out necessary information:
- Date Coverage: Choose the month and year coverage that you want to download
- Amount Paid: Input amount paid to SSS
- Branch Code: Input your SSS Branch Code
- SBR/OR number and Date Paid: This is auto-filled base on the data on your Government OR Records
Click here to know more about the Government OR Records module.
Sprout Payoll: New RCBC Bank DAT File
We now have the RCBC Dat File in the system! If you're using RCBC's EZ Payroll Converter Version 2.4.1, then this one is for you!
Simply Choose RCBC Bank 2 in the bank set up options.
To know more on how to set up your bank for your company, click the links below:
For any questions, feel free to get in touch with your Customer Success Manager or email us at experts.