The admnistrator has access to approve a job request made by a hiring manager. You can follow these simple steps to approve a job request:
1. On the Jobs page, filter the jobs to All Jobs or For Approval.
2. Select the specific job for approval
3. Check the details of the requested job. You can apply changes by using the Edit icon. You can transfer to different sections using the selection on the left side of the page.
4. A pop-up message would appear. Click the Approve Job button if you want to proceed with the approval & click Cancel if you wish to cancel.
5. A notification message would appear on the upper right corner confirming the status of the jon request.
6. On the Job List, the status of the job requested would be updated to "For Checking."
For any further concerns or inquiries, you may have regarding this, feel free to message us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.