- The first part of the hiring process where the interviews & exams take place.
- You can add a maximum of 4 customizable hiring process/steps under the Processing for each job before offering the job to the applicant. Examples: Technical Interview, Final Interview, Background Investigation, etc.
Sample of Adding a Process
- Once the employee has been given a job offer, you can now set the status to Offered
- The final step for the applicant. Soon as the applicant has signed the job offer, you can now set the applicant's status to Hired.
- For applicant's who weren't able to finish the hiring process, you have the option to set their status to Fail Applicant & Withdraw Applicant.
- You also have the option to blacklist an applicant.
*Note: A reason is required to successfully update the applicant's status to Fail, Withdraw, and Blacklisted. Currently, the inputted reason can be accessed on the applicant's profile by any user on Sprout Recruit.
Now you've learned how the Applicant Status of Sprout Recruit works. If you have questions or suggestions, do not hesitate to get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.