Managing job openings and monitoring the application process are the two main thrusts of Sprout Recruit. Users can request for a job (open position) on Sprout Recruit, which would go through the hiring process and change the job's status.
The status of a job is shown in the job details. Let's take a closer look below:
Here are the different kinds of job statuses on Sprout Recruit:
- Once the Hiring Manager requests for a job, it will be under approval by the Approver.
- If the Approver rejects the requested job, the status of the job will be updated to Rejected.
- The job status is changed to For Checking assoon as the Approver approves the job request.
- The Recruiting Manager will brand the site and assign a Recruiter.
- The job can't be published unless a Recruiter is assigned to the job.
- The job status will be set to Open once the Recruiting Manager assigned a Recruiter and published the job.
- The stage where the hiring process happens.
- All open jobs are viewable by a Recruiter. However, they only have an edit access if they're assigned to the job.
- A job status is set to Closed when the total number of positions required for it are all filled.
- A Job request that was forced to close.
For any further questions or concerns you may have regarding this, feel free to message us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.