Just as with Sprout HR's Access Levels, Sprout Recruit has User Roles that define a user's access to certain features. Let's take a look at all 6 different User Roles on Sprout Recruit:
- Has full access to Sprout Recruit.
- The administrator user can override approvals, change profiles and statuses.
- Has access to publish the job requisition.
- The Recruiting Manager assigns a Recruiter to an approved job.
- Responsible for branding and publishing ready jobs for posting.
- The user being assigned to a job. The role is to oversee the whole job process.
- Primary responsibility is to screen applicants and take care of the job post he/she is assigned to.
- Have access to create applicant profile to a job he/she is assigned to.
- The Manager of the Hiring Manager.
- Responsible for approving and rejecting the job request of the Hiring Manager.
- Has access to request a job (position needs to be filled).
- The Hiring Manager is the user to whom the applicant will report to after successful hiring.
Team Member (Hiring Team)
- User/s that are assigned to one or more hiring process.
*Note: User Roles on Sprout Recruit are currently set up on our back-end. If you want to update an employee's user role on Sprout Recruit, you can send us a request at email@example.com. Feel free to message us any time for any questions or concerns. We look forward to hearing from you.