Completing your company profile on Sprout Payroll is the first significant step you can take to building your database. While this is a relatively easy step to accomplish, here is a detailed guide on everything you need to know about filling it out accurately.
*Required fields for initial set-up are written in bold letters for your reference.
- Company Logo - A logo can be uploaded if preferred.
- *Company Name
- Nature of Business
- *Address 1
- Address 2
- Zip Code
- TIN, SSS, PhilHealth, and HDMF - not required initially but will be needed for government remittances. It is best to fill these out as early as possible.
- Admin Signatory, HR Signatory, and Finance Signatory - These are optional but recommended. The names and titles input here will show on the reports generated.
- E-Signatory - An e-signatory image can be uploaded if preferred.
- Sub Domain - If your account uses Sprout HR for timekeeping and attendance, this is the field where you input the account's Sprout HR URL. Sprout Payroll imports HRIS data from here to process payroll. See this article to know more - What is the Sub Domain Field on the Sprout Payroll Company Profile?
- *Work Days Per Year - Select the applicable option (258, 261, 313, 314, 365, 393.5). In case none of these options apply to a specific employee, this can be set by following the steps in this article - How Do I Set the Work Days per Year for Specific Employees?
- *Work Hours Per Day - Set the number.
- Work Hours Start, Work Hours End, and Break Hours - you can input for reference. This has no effect on the payroll.
- *Periods Per Month - Select if monthly, semi-monthly, bi-weekly, or weekly.
- Statutory Period Schedule - Select the schedule.
- Absent Deduction - Select applicable options for absence deductions.
- Late Deduction - Select applicable options for late deductions.
- Overtime Computation - Select applicable options for overtime computations.
- Rest Days - Select the rest days in a week.
- New Hire Prorated Computation - Select applicable options. Please refer to this article for more details: What Are the Different Proration Method for New Hires?
- 13th Month Computation - Select applicable options.
- Final Pay Computation - Select applicable options.
- SSS - Select applicable options.
- PhilHealth - Select applicable options.
- HDMF - Select applicable options. You may refer to this article for more details: How to Compute for HDMF Contribution
- Use Annual Tax Table - select this option if Annual Tax must be computed right from the start of the fiscal year.
- Non-Tax Exemption Ceiling - Enter amount.
- Deminimis Exemption Ceiling - Enter amount.
- Start of Annualization - Select month.
Payslip Report Settings
- Password Required in Payslip sent in the email - Enable this for added security, if preferred.
- Payslip Format- Choose your format
- Company payslip format - Clicking on the "Customize" link will take you to the payslip formatting tool.
- Company Sorting Option - This is how the employee list will be arranged in the Employees Page.