Cancellation of SA applications can be done by either the employee, the manager or the admin. There are two ways to go about this:
Via the My Stuff panel on the Dashboard
- Under the My Stuff panel, look for the specific Schedule Adjustment you wish to cancel then click the X icon.
- The details of the selected SA will be shown. Click the X icon again in the pop-up box and input the reason for cancellation.
- Click the end button and a notification message will appear if your application was cancelled successfully.
Via the My Requests/Approvals tab on the Dashboard
- Click the My Requests tab, and choose My Schedule Adjustments from the drop-down list that follows.
- Under the Pending/Resubmitted for Editing tab, look for the specific SA, and click the Cancel button.
- Input the reason for cancellation.
- Click the OK button and a notification message will appear if your application was cancelled successfully.
For any further questions or concerns you may have regarding this, please feel free to message us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.