1. Launch and access your Sprout Payroll Account.
2. Click CREATE NEW PAYROLL RUN button.
3. Click MONTH option and then select a specific month.
4. Click PAY GROUP (List of Pay Group should be displayed), then click CHECK ALL option.
5. Click PAYROLL RUN TYPE and then select NORMAL PAYROLL (or SPECIAL RUN, based on type).
6. Select PERIOD one, .
7. Select TRANSACTION DATE.
8. Set FROM.
9. Set TO.
10. Tick YES to the following Payroll Options: PHIC, SSS, HDMF (Pag-IBIG), and Compute Tax.
11. Click the SAVE button.
12. Validate the prompt banner. The banner is shown as follows:
“We created adjustments on employees with outstanding Sprout Loans. Edit and Delete access has been disabled for these adjustments. Click here to download the list of Sprout Loan adjustments.”
13. Click this link to download the Sprout Loan Adjustment Template (Excel file). Open the template to validate the list of Employees with outstanding loans.
14.Click ADJUSTMENTS on Employee with Outstanding Loan.
15. Click VIEW on First Loan Adjustment.
16. Validate the Loan Adjustment for the First Pay Period with Penalty:
- Adjustment Type is "External Loan"
- Adjustment Name is "Sprout Loans Advance"
- Adjustment Code is "loanadv"
- Adjustment Amount is "-₱<Enter Loan Amount here>"
- Before Tax value is "False"
- Taxable value is "False"
Note: This type is not included in Annualization. This is an auto-generated adjustment because the employee has a Sprout Loan due for this period. Edit access has been restricted for this adjustment.
17. Click (x) to close.
18. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click NEXT. It should redirect to Employee Attendance page.
19. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and hover mouse to SAVE button.
List of Save Types will display:
- SAVE & PROCESS
- SAVE AS DRAFT
- SAVE & PREVIEW EMAIL
20. Click SAVE & PROCESS button. It should redirect to the Payroll Summary page.
Note: Validate the loan deduction of the employee and ensure that it is correct.
21. Download and Validate Payroll Register. The column for Sprout Loan adjustment is shown.
22. Download and validate Employee Payslip.
23. Sprout Loans deductions is reflected in the payslip.
If you have questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to us here.