With this new feature of Sprout Payroll, you may now be able to configure the rest days and assign it to an employee! Keep on reading below for your reference!
Setting Up the Employee’s Rest Days
- Go to Setup > Payroll > Employee Rest Day
- Upon activation, Default Rest Days is available on your record
- To create a new set up, click on the + icon to add a new record
- Key in the Name and Description
- Tick on the checkboxes on the day/s under Rest days in order to tag it as the rest day of the employee.
- Click the “Save” button.
Assigning the Rest Days to an Employee
- Access the Employee Profile from your dashboard by clicking the Employees Menu
- Under Job Details, click on the dropdown on Rest Days to choose which to assign to the employee.
All configured Employee Rest Days will be shown in the dropdown.
Deleting the Configured Rest Days
You cannot delete an Employee Rest Day set up if it is assigned to an employee.
Note: This feature is not yet enabled. Should you wish to enable this, please reach out to us at email@example.com!
There you have it! If you have any questions or concerns here, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org! We'd love to hear from you!