Leave Balances and Breakdown can now be seen in payslips!
You are now able to import the leave balances and used leaves with just a simple click of a button!
Before anything else, please make sure that your HR account is linked to your Payroll account to ensure that the leave credits will reflect correctly. Once all is set up accordingly, you may now proceed!
First, make sure that on the list of used leaves and list of leave balances are included in the customized payslip. (Customize Payslip under Settings > Company > Profile > Payslip Report Settings > Add Salary Details)
During your Payroll Run: Once you are done with Import Attendance and the imported data is already reflecting in the attendance setup, the Import Leave Balance & Usage button will appear:
Simply click the said button to import the used and available credits of employees and once done and the payroll has been processed, the payslip will appear as below:
Leave Credits shown
- Leave Balances - will show all the available leave credits accrued from HR
- Leave Usage - will show the approved leaves on a certain cutoff or based on your payroll run attendance range.
Pretty easy, right? Though here are some items we need to take note of:
- The Import Balance and Usage button will only appear once the Import Attendance function is used.
- No data will be imported if there is no Sprout HR linked to a Sprout Payroll Account.
- Payroll Processors can skip this step.
- This data will only be shown on the Employee’s Payslip.
For any further questions, don't hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com! We'd love to hear from you!