Attrition Dashboard provides insight on the Attrition percentage of a Company. Users can track the Attrition Rate for the previous year and current year per month. Total Attrition is categorized per Gender, Civil Status, Department and Assigned Supervisor. Users can also track the tenure of Employee upon separation, percentage of Voluntary (Resigned, AWOL) and Involuntary (Terminated) as well as the Reason for Leaving.
Quickly answer these critical questions:
- Who among the supervisors have the most people resigning under them?
- What is the employee turnover rate in the organization as a whole, and what departments are most impacted?
- Who among the supervisors retain people better? Best practices can be sought from them.
- How do I retain people better given this information?
- What are the seasons in which attrition is the highest?
- How many employees had left the company per Month?
- Which Department has the highest attrition rate?
- How many percent left the Company by choice?
- How long is the typical tenure of employees before they left?
- What is the typical reason for leaving?
- View in single page the Total Attrition of a Company.
- Compare the Attrition Trend from previous year with current year.
- Identify the Tenure of Leavers upon Separation.
- View the basic details of Employees who left the company.
- Monitor the Attrition rate per Department and per Assigned Supervisor.
- Track the Attrition rate per Civil Status, per Gender and per Attrition Status Type.
- Identify the typical reason for leaving.
Attrition Rate is computed using the formula
= (SUMSeparated) / ((Beginning Headcount + Ending Headcount/2)) * 100)
Note: 'Separated' includes the Employment Statuses: Resigned | Terminated | AWOL
This KB article includes information on the following:
- How to access
- Refresh schedule
- Tiles in the report
- How to download
How to Access
Sprout Insight can only be accessed by users with Sprout HR. Just click on the Company tab and on the Insight button.
The users who are eligible to have Sprout Insight are only those with the following settings in their Sprout HR Access Level:
Direct & Line Reports
Users who have an Access Level setup other than those listed above cannot be given access to Sprout Insight.
This can be requested by sending a CRF to firstname.lastname@example.org with your Sprout HR username and your preferred Insight dashboard (Admin or Manager).
🛈 There are two sets of Insight dashboards to choose from:
Admin and Manager.
Insight Admin dashboard will contain all reports available, while the Insight Manager dashboard will exclude reports that have critical payroll information.
Attrition is updated every Monday at 7AM.
The following filters can be used to modify the records reflected in Daily Attendance:
- Date Range
- By Company
- By Department
- By Supervisor
Users may select multiple entries in the filter dropdown by holding on CTRL button. Clicking on entries in the filter dropdown will automatically update the records in the dashboard.
The entries that will appear in the Company, Department, and Supervisor filters will only be those with active employees.
Selecting entries in a Filter will modify the available entries for the rest of the filters. For example, you select Production in the Department filter; then the entries in the rest of the filters will only reflect those in the Production department.
Tiles in the dashboard
Attrition is composed of different tiles to make the information more accessible to the user. Listed below are the information included in each tile:
- Attrition Rate Trend
- Attrition Rate by Gender
- Attrition Rate by Civil Status
- Attrition Rate by Department
- Voluntary vs Involuntary
- Voluntary are those employees with Employment Status Resigned and AWOL, while Involuntary are those tagged as Terminated.
- Tenure Upon Separation
- Reasons for Leaving
- These are the 10 main categories based on the inputs we gathered in Reasons for Leaving field in the Employee Profile
- Attrition Rate by Supervisor
- Employee List
How to Download
Users are able to extract the records in Daily Attendance into a Excel file (.xlsx) with these easy steps.
Hover over a tile in the report and click on the More Options button.
Select Export data.
And click on the Export button.