There would be instances when a company processed payroll outside of Sprout Payroll and in order to keep an accurate record of their transactions which makes it easier come 13th Month and Annualization, these payroll runs would have to be added as an Adjustment Run. Now how can this be done, you ask? Keep reading on to find out!
1. In Payroll Runs module, click Create New Payroll.
2. Fill out the payroll set-up. The Payroll Run Type should be “Adjustment” and the government deductions and tax set-up should be “No”.
3. Download the Adjustment Template by clicking the Upload Adjustments button and click Download Excel Template.
4. Open the Adjustment template and fill out the based on the employees' type of income in YTD.
5. Once done with the template, upload in Sprout Payroll by clicking the Select button and click Import File once selected
6. Upon clicking Import File, there’s a notification pop up will appear.
7. Click the Next button to process the adjustment run.
8. Once processed, it will show the summary of the YTD per employee.
If you have further concerns, please feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com! We'd love to hear from you!