We have made recent changes to our Form Generator and Form Templates. These are two separate featuresin Sprout HR that work together wherein access to these modules are separately controlled in the Access Level page.
Form Templates allows the authorized user to create a customizable form that can be stored and generated for a specific employee. On the other hand, the Form Generator is where the authorized user can generate a Word file of the actual template.
Note: The user can only access and generate a template that they have created.
- How to Enable the Form Template
- How to Enable the Form Generator
- How to Create a Form Template
- How to Update an Existing Form Template
- How to Delete an Existing Form Template
- How to Generate a Template
If you have questions or suggestions, please feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org! We'd love to hear from you!