In order to minimize the work of admin wherein they manually convert the processed payroll to a file that is readable by the bank, we have added Citibank in the Banks page that will allow payroll processor to download the bank DAT file in a few clicks.
This means that once the payroll is processed, the user will only click the generate Bank DAT file button to have them ready to upload bank file.
- Under SETUP> Company > Click on Banks
- Click Add new record
- Select Citibank under Banks dropdown
- A new set of fields will be shown based on the specifications of Citibank
- Fill out all the necessary information
- Currently, the user can only add 2 Citibank type with different Product Code (PLP/PLG)
Downloading DAT File
- Once Payroll is processed, Under Download Reports > click Bank DAT File
- User will be asked for the Payroll Release Date
- Click Download
DAT file will be downloaded based on the user input and the processed payroll:
Tah-dah! You have now created and downloaded the Citibank DAT file. Please feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions! We'd love to hear from you!