Recently, we've added a Salary Date From column in the Bulk Upload Template - Employee Information. This is for the Admin to determine the effectivity date of the new salary of the employees easily. In this article, we will discuss how this works and where to see this change in the Employee Profile.
1. Go to Administration Tools > Bulk Upload
2. Go to the Employee Information field then select a Company
3. Click Add new employees
4. A blank template will be downloaded at the bottom of your browser. Click this and enable editing the file
5. Fill out all the necessary fields in the template. The Salary Date From is located in Column DC. Once done, save the file.
6. Click Choose File and select the correct file from your folders.
7. After selecting the file, click the Upload button
8. Once the file is uploaded, you will get this prompt in the upper right corner of the screen.
9. Once you check the Employee Profile > Salary History, the Date From will reflect the Salary Date From.
The new employees should now have an Employee Profile.
Note: In case of unsuccessful upload, update the file content and re-upload the file until you successfully upload the template.
That easy! Now, you know how to add the Salary Date From and where to find the changes after uploading the file.
For any questions regarding the Salary Date From when adding employees, kindly send us an email at email@example.com