Now that we know how to add the employees with a Salary Date From column in the template, we will now discuss how to edit the employee information with the Salary Date From column. Please note that this column is required when uploading the Bulk Edit Template.
1. Go to Administration Tool > Bulk Upload
2. Go to the Employee Information field then select a Company
3. Click Edit existing employees
4. A prompt will appear at the upper right corner of the screen. Check your email.
5. On the email, click the button Authenticate Access to Employee Bulk Upload
6. A new tab will appear from your window and the file will be downloaded.
7. Navigate to “Employee Information” tab and make sure to fill out all the required fields. Locate column DC then provide the desired Salary Date value. Please take note that the Salary Date From is required when editing the employee information.
8. Save the changes in the file then, navigate back to the Bulk Upload module.
9. Make sure to select a Company from the “Company” dropdown then upload the file by clicking on “Choose File”.
The “Upload” and “Cancel” buttons should show.
10. Click on the “Upload” button.
You should see a confirmation message:
The updated details should now reflect on the employee’s profile.
- In case of unsuccessful upload, update the file content and re-upload the file until you successfully upload the template.
That's about it! Let us know if you have further questions by shooting us a message on firstname.lastname@example.org! We'd love to hear from you!