Logging into Sprout Mobile
To log in the new Sprout HR Mobile application, pull up the Sprout HR Mobile application and enter the following:
- Sprout HR URL on the Domain Page
- username on the Username Page
- and password on the Password Page
When an employee has successfully logged in, they will be redirected to Home Screen.
- In order to make use of Sprout Mobile and its features, please contact your Customer Success Manager for activation.
- Only active employees will be able to log in to the application.
- Only users with complete required information in the Employee Profile will be able to log in
Logging out of Sprout Mobile
From the Home Screen, go to the Menu icon on the upper left corner of the screen and click the Log out button.
Note: Employees can stay logged in unless they manually logged out.
From the Home Screen, employees will be able to see and access the following:
- Employee Details
- Shift Schedule
- Payslip button
- Live Clock
- Clock In/Clock Out button
- Clock In/Out button will only be visible to those employees whose departments are configured for Geofence or Geotag. Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.
- For the difference between Geotag and Geofence, you may also refer to our article here: Clocking Features: Geotag vs. Geofence
- The New Sprout Mobile is Here!
- How to View Payslips on Sprout Mobile
- Clocking Features: Geotag vs. Geofence
- How to View the Employee Directory on Sprout Mobile
That's about it! Let us know what you think by reaching out to us at email@example.com! We'd love to hear from you!