InstaCash is now on mobile!
InstaCash is the best way for employees to access emergency funds when they need them the most. It is fast, easy, and available 24/7. Your emergency cash will be in your bank account in just two minutes!
And now, you can access it anywhere! InstaCash is now available on our Sprout HR mobile app and your access to emergency funds will just be a few taps away!
How can we access InstaCash on Mobile?
Just log in to your Sprout HR mobile app and head to the homepage. Just click on the InstaCash icon and start using our newest feature.
How does it work?
We made sure that your experience with InstaCash on Mobile will just be the same as when you used it on the web.
Step 1: Click on the InstaCash icon on the homepage to start. On the Get Cash page, select the desired amount you wish to avail and click on the Get Cash button.
Note: The borrowers will not always land on the Get Cash page. If you are a new user of InstaCash and have not yet used the web version, you will land on the Welcome Page. If you are an existing user and have an outstanding balance, you will land on the Outstanding Loans Page. If you are not eligible for InstaCash, the Borrower Not Eligible Page will appear. Lastly, if the InstaCash is under maintenance or the company is not yet onboarded for the feature, the System Under Maintenance or Company Not Onboarded Page will appear, respectively.
Step 2: Select which payment term you want to use. Depending on the selected payment term, the amount breakdown will be automatically computed by the system.
Step 3: Select your reason for borrowing.
Step 4: Read through the following InstaCash agreements between you and Advance. Upload a valid ID for verification, if necessary, and finalize your application with your electronic signature.
Note: If you are an existing user already, you don’t have to upload a new ID. Just place your signature to finalize the application.
Once you’ve fulfilled all the requirements, tick on the Accept checkbox and press the Submit Application button.
And that’s it! Your application for emergency cash is now done and your cash is about to be deposited into your payroll account in the next few minutes.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How much can I borrow?
- InstaCash can lend up to 50,000 pesos at a time, while also considering your salary and your company’s policies. We’ve designed it this way so your repayments are easy and hassle-free!
- How long will it take for a request to be approved?
- InstaCash can review, approve, and disburse your request in as fast as two minutes!
- How soon can I get my emergency funds?
- Once approved, your cash will be instantly credited to your payroll account.
- If I have an outstanding balance in InstaCash on the web, can I avail of another cash advance using InstaCash on Mobile?
- No. InstaCash web and mobile are synced. If you have an outstanding balance on the web, the mobile will also reflect it. This also works the other way around.
- Does InstaCash on Mobile work the same as the web?
- Yes. We made sure that your journey with InstaCash on the web will just be the same when you try it on mobile. We just made your access to emergency funds much easier through your mobile.